Haley-o from http://cheatymonkey.com/ took the challange of listing 5 positive things about herself and then put the challange out to her readers. This challange couldn't have come at a better time since I am feeling kinda like crap today. So here it goes...Five positive things about myself...this is hard.
1) I usually have a good sense of humor. I can laugh at myself and others(not in a mean way) easily..I find humor in most things.
2) I am loving...I love to love. I am a lover not a hater.
3) I have a high tolerance...most of the time...this is usually a good thing.
4) I can change diapers really, really fast and I'm good at it! And this is a good thing because most days I change diapers on 3 kids and that doesn't include my job at the daycare. No, seriously, I can do lots of things really, really fast. Most likely because I have to be!
5) I'm a good listener...most of the time...except when the little people are whining, screaming and fighting, then I have learned to tune that out...not so good sometimes.
I guess that wasn't so hard...sure made me think though. It is so much easier for me to list the positives in others than in myself. Now I put this challange out to you...What are five positive things about yourself? It would be great if you shared them with me!