In our family...

In our family....we do second chances...we do grace...we do real...we do mistakes...we do I'm sorry (and I forgive you)...we do loud really well...we do hugs...we do family...we do love.















Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Last Moments





This is one of my last moments with my daughter before she left this afternoon. Each moment I have with her is precious and believe me when I say I just wanted to hang onto her. I miss her with all my heart already.

The other picture is of my daughter and her boyfriend just before they left. My home feels empty without them here. My little people are already looking for them around the house and asking where they are. I hate this...I will get over this but for now it feels like hell.

In a few short days we will be going through this all over again as we take the little guy(youngest grandson)to live with his mom(my youngest daughter)in another state. She moved a few weeks ago to start her new job and get settled and let him stay here with us, which allowed my daughter that was here for a visit to spend a week with him. The time has come to let him go...he and my daughter moved in with us when he was just a couple of weeks old...he is now 16 months old and we have grown pretty attached to the little guy. They need to have their own home...their own lives...and this is something that needs to happen, although I wish it wasn't so far away. These last moments with him will go fast...

1 comment:

Angel said...

awwww Hon, I kinda know how you feel, esp. about your daughter. I feel the same way about mine! I was looking at wedding pictures today and just started bawling like a baby...I miss her so much!

and ya, you "should" be doing all that other stuff....but who cares??? YOU'RE way more important that all that other stuff....

and um....you and your daughter look like SISTERS!!!!! seriously!!!