In our family...

In our family....we do second chances...we do grace...we do real...we do mistakes...we do I'm sorry (and I forgive you)...we do loud really well...we do hugs...we do family...we do love.















Monday, June 2, 2008

My happy graduate

My son J-man graduated from high school this past Saturday evening. It was a bitter sweet occasion for me as this was my last child to graduate from high school yet I am so damn proud of him. Yesterday was spent helping a good friend with her graduation party for her daughter, whom is my son's best friend. They have been best friends since they were in diapers, so it was a special day. I was suppose to start first thing this morning on my graduation party preparations for our party next Sunday, which of course is not easy in the least with little ones under foot. All plans have been halted due to them both getting sick....life is always exciting around here. It is cold and rainy here this morning...I do love the sound of the thunder though. Happy Monday to you!



1 comment:

gram said...

congradulations to your son! he is quite a handsome fellow! the pictures you posted are great. i hope your two little ones feel better soon, and you have a great party next weekend. my best wishes to him in the future!!!! have a fun weekend!!!