In our family...

In our family....we do second chances...we do grace...we do real...we do mistakes...we do I'm sorry (and I forgive you)...we do loud really well...we do hugs...we do family...we do love.















Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sweet Interruptions


These special moments of capturing all 4 of my little loves, are what makes life so awesome for me. Every second I get to be with them is precious.


Last moments with 4 of my 5 children, before the youngest left on his journey across the country. It is not the same when 1 of them is missing. Life moves so fast...in a blink of an eye they are grown and out living their own lives. I never stop missing them. Pictured are my 2 oldest children and my 2 youngest children...my middle child could not be here...but always, she is in my heart.



Getting to spend some time with my children now that they are grown is a gift. Every moment that we share is stored in my mind. Now that they are grown, my role as their mom has changed...I am still adjusting to this. These incredible people, that are not only my children have become my friends.

My heart is still hurting...still aching for my youngest. My home feels his absence. I am spending my last days with my oldest child(daughter)and her daughter(my oldest granddaughter)...these are moments that I want time to stop.

1 comment:

gram said...

totally understand wanting to stop time when you are with your children, i am also like that. the clock just keeps ticking away and then it's time to go. for me i go to them. they come and visit me on occasion, but i see them more by going to them. i just always wish for more time. i love my kids to no end as you. i feel bad about you being sad about your youngest. it is a hard time for you. i hope you have a nice weekend, oh i have to tell you something, i had a rummage sale today and talked to a young gal from the town i'm from, i didn't know her, but just got to talking to her and she had said she graduated this year, (i told her she looked about 13) anyway, i asked her what she was going to do now that she graduated and guess what she said....I'm going to go to school in Florida!!! i laughed and told her about my blog friend who had a son who just left to go to school in florida. tooo funny, i said, "who knows, maybe you will meet him!". she said she wants to work at disney land for work and wants to be cinderella. wow, hua! she was a cutie, your son could go work there and be her handsome prince!!