In our family...

In our family....we do second chances...we do grace...we do real...we do mistakes...we do I'm sorry (and I forgive you)...we do loud really well...we do hugs...we do family...we do love.















Friday, May 23, 2008

My Thursday Answers

I thought about this all day and the first three people that came to my mind were my three daughters and how nice it would be to spend a whole week with just them...still there are so many people I would want to pick and actually my first instinct would be to pick my husband and run away with him for a week since we have never been anywhere together and it could be our honeymoon but since I said three people.......then I thought of all my friends that I would love to spend a week with...in fact we have talked about doing something together for years but there is no way I could narrow it down to three...so back to my daughters.

I would want to go to a secluded place that was by the ocean and if there is such a place that is near mountains that is where I would want us to go...kind of like a spa retreat where they gave us all kinds of massages, spa treatments, yoga and Tai Chi on the sand by the ocean..fed us really good healthy foods and good wines and we would be the only four people there except for those taking care of us!

The three things I would leave behind are each of my daughters cell phones and would leave mine behind too....sorry girls.
The three things I would bring with....champaigne to celebrate this occation...my running shoes so that I could take morning runs along the beach with my daughters.....my camera so that I could capture the beauty of my daughters and our surroundings.

No comments: