In our family...

In our family....we do second chances...we do grace...we do real...we do mistakes...we do I'm sorry (and I forgive you)...we do loud really well...we do hugs...we do family...we do love.















Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday my little man

Totally Terrifically Three!





You rock little man!





You are amazing!







We celebrate you!



It's a happy day!






Our little guy is three years old today. This little person that came into my life two and a half years ago has interupted my life in such a way that it will never be the same. Ever. From the moment I met him, his big brown eyes and his sweet, sweet spirit captured my heart. I have loved him ever since...that love has grown and now he has me wrapped around his great big heart. He is my little love. He loves everyone...I mean everyone....and he usually makes sure that you know it too. He loves to talk about all the people he knows...especially the people he knows that love him. Believe me if he knows you he talks about you to me...all of the time!

I cannot imagine my life without him. I cannot imagine a day without him. He has made me a mommy again, by his own choosing...what an honor to be called this by this little boy. He fills up my days with so much love, joy, laughter, fun, noise, craziness, complete madness...each day of mine is filled with his laughter, his talking...he never stops talking...sometimes, the things he says to me blow my mind, his attitude...boy does he have one of those as he loudly lets me know just what he thinks or wants, his sweetness, his kisses and hugs...they are endless, his beautiful smiles, his love...is so precious....it captures the hearts of everyone that he meets.

Today is his special day...we celebrate this day that he came into our world....we celebrate him in all his specialness and sweetness...all the things that make him who he is! We celebrate this life that makes our lives so much better.

We are celebrating this morning as a family...having a birthday breakfast, opening presents...and then little man is actually going to help me make his cake since helping me cook and bake is one of his most favorite things to do. This afternoon we have a graduation party to attend for one of my moms that finished school....this is very special for me since I have gotten to be part of her journey as a young mom and getting to be grandma to her little girl who turned 3 not too long ago and is one of little mans bestest friends. Later today his uncle that he is crazy about is coming over after he's done working. Hopefully, it won't be raining so we can have a fire since that is another one of his favorite things. He is having a birthday party on friday after school with all of his big and little friends at a park in the town that I work in. He is most definetly looking forward to this!

Little man is up and so excited about it being his birthday...he wants to make his cake, wants to open presents, he's getting hungry, he is sooo happy...so better finish here and on to our fun morning. I will post some birthday pictures later!

1 comment:

Angel said...

wow...he is BEAUTIFUL!!!! But then, I may be just a little partial to Bi-racial children!! ;)

he will be a heartbreaker one day, if he's not already! ;)