I’ve been tagged by Snow White and The 76 Dwarfs for a Q & A. If you know me, then you know I don't do these tags, awards or meme's very often. But, she caught me on a good day. Plus I just may be a little partial to her, since she is around the age of my daughters and she's a teacher(my daughter is also a teacher). Add the fact that she is Snow White and little lady loves Snow White, sealed the deal.
Here are the rules.
Step 1: Respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, then add one more question of your own. Beware, I answer honestly.
1) What are you wearing right now? Black sweat pants, orange t-shirt, black Minnesota Gopher football sweatshirt and tennis shoes.
2) What is your biggest fear? Losing my husband, one of my children or grandchildren
3) Do you nap a lot? In my dreams, but never in real life.
4) Who is the last person you hugged? My little people and my husband…it was a group hug.
5) What websites to you visit when you go online? I usually only have time for your blogs. If I have time, I will visit web sites on parenting, natural health/remedies, recipes and researching some other topic’s of interest, but that doesn’t happen very often because of the time issue.
6) What was the last item you bought? A yoga punch card from my yoga teacher.
7) Sweet or salty? Salty
8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why? Have sex with a girl because I have always wondered what it feels like for a guy to have sex.
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? Nope…never has. I am not a celebrity worshiper or into celebrity gossip at all. I have favorite actors and actresses and admire certain things about them and may even think “that’s a cute hairstyle” but it doesn’t make me want to copy them.
10) What is your most embarrassing moment? I have so many. There are two that stand out for different reasons. When I started laughing, in the middle of a funeral, and couldn’t stop…most embarrassing, because that is just wrong. Getting caught skinny dipping by the police when I was 17...most embarrassing because standing in front of policemen while your completely naked, with the head lights from their vehicles shining on you, is pretty uncomfortable and embarrassing.
11) What was the last movie you watched? New In Town, with my husband.(talked about it in my last post)
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do?
First of all, I would think I had died and gone to heaven. If this was for real and my real life came to a halt for a whole day, that could include only my husband, it would be a whole day of sleep and sex and never getting dressed. I wouldn’t care if I ate or did anything else except for maybe take a shower with my husband. (This would be my first pick, although I wouldn’t complain about having to be alone for a whole day.)
If this was a day to just myself…I would sleep until I woke up and then drink coffee in peace and quiet…maybe do some writing, and start reading a book…then do yoga, soak in a hot bubble bath, watch movies, sleep naked(I love to sleep naked but can‘t anymore because of little people…come to think of it, I don’t think I would get dressed at all, so would have to keep my doors locked and shades/curtains shut.), crank up the music and dance around my house, and probably sleep some more.
13) Do you have any favorite TV shows? What are they? Lost, The Mentalist, Eleventh Hour, Old Christine, Two and a Half Men and Friday Night Lights. I am sure that I am forgetting some but these stand out.
Step 2: Tag - eight other un-tagged people. Since I am not a very good rule follower, I am not going to tag anyone. If you want to be tagged, go for it. Snow White is a teacher, so I hope I don’t get into any trouble for breaking the rules. Sorry Snow White...at least I answered the questions honestly!