In our family...

In our family....we do second chances...we do grace...we do real...we do mistakes...we do I'm sorry (and I forgive you)...we do loud really well...we do hugs...we do family...we do love.















Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pure Sweetness

We spend precious hours fearing the inevitable. It would be wise to use that time adoring our families, cherishing our friends and living our lives.
Maya Angelou

I cannot help but smile at these sweet little faces that are growing up way too fast.
Jordan at park with Judie #2


I love their little expressions.

Nevaeh at park with judie #2


I love how their smiles come from within.


IMG_2725

I love when their fun is captured…

Jordan at park with Judie

…so that years from now they can remember the fun that was had…


nevaeh going down slide 2

…when they were  young and carefree…


IMG_2742
…and playing was expected of them.


I love these moments when they are so caught up in whatever they are doing, that they are completely unaware that they are being captured…
Jordan and Nevaeh at Jim and Kay's


…in all their pure sweetness.



40145_710864904478_60704815_38100645_2957882_n

The sweetness…smiles… laughter… hugs & kisses…the absolute priceless things they say…seeing how happy they are…makes our lives being interrupted by them, totally worth the ride.

Hope your Thursday is terrific!

Until next time, hugs & love, Lori

20 comments:

Joyce Gray said...

That last picture just took my heart.

My Aimless Infatuation said...

I just loved,loved,loved these picture's,thanks.

Colleen said...

So beautiful Lori! What precious photos but most of all what precious children.

Buckeroomama said...

Beautiful, sweet pictures, Lori!

(I love your new look. I had to double-check that I was at the right blog when I first landed. LOL.)

Brian Miller said...

awww...my coffee is tasting sweet after that one...adorable pics...and love when you capture those moments of joy...

SciFi Dad said...

Great photos, and great new look. I like it a lot.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new layout with the BIG photos.
These kids are just adorable...and purely sweet.
So, how is Lori doing on taking care of herself these days???
I hope you are working on getting well!!!

Anonymous said...

Lori - LOVE the new layout!

And yes, they are pure sweetness. Although Little Lady gets that "look" on her face like a certain grandson over at my place.

I love it.

Jan

Anonymous said...

What loving and tender photos. So moving. And I love your new look on the blog!

mommytoalot said...

Aww
beautiful pictures. Someone is a fantastic photographer.
Precious times...
god bless
xx

Pseudo said...

Well put and told with the perfect photos Lori. Such a good reminder.

I love your new blog updo. Did you do it yourself?

Debbie said...

You know...if I had not seen some of these wonderful photos of your "littles" over and over in your blog, and I had just come here for the first time, I would have thought they were done by a professional photographer and the kids were actors. What beautiful photos and grandchildren you have. You really know....how to capture the most amazing moments in their day. What a very special gift...you are able to show us the deep love you have for them through a gorgeous photo. Through that photo, we are also able to see, in their eyes, the love they have for you too. Ok...so now you got me crying!

I Am Woody said...

What wonderful photos!! Love them all!! And I'm loving your new blog look:)

Liz Mays said...

You captured them so beautifully in the photographs. Just lovely, and so many of them frame worthy!

Unknown said...

I've said this before, but that last picture is one of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen.

Hilary said...

Beautiful, beautiful captures, Lori. They are such adorable children. I love how you've used the images in your new header. Nicely done.

Nancy said...

These photos brought tears to my eyes. They are that good! And your words are just beautiful.

Claudya Martinez said...

The pictures are beyond beautiful and I absolutely love the opening quote.

Hope you are well.

Loz said...

Great shots Lori

Sueann said...

Beautiful photos!! Ahhh! Sweet childhood. Creativity, imagination and pure joy and acceptance. Such a wonderful time and you captured those feelings beautifully!
Hugs
SueAnn