I have been tagged by Smart Mouth Broad to list seven significant or not so significant things about myself. I’m not sure there are 7 significant things about me so maybe I’ll just go with in the insignificant things.
1. I have a snake phobia. If I happen to see a snake, I freeze up and find it hard to breathe. It doesn’t matter if it’s in my yard, on the tv or a picture of one in a book. This may or may not have to do with the fact that while growing up I had brothers and cousins that would hold me down and torture me with them. All I know is that I avoid them at all costs…even if it means walking the long way around instead of walking through the grass.
2. I love and have a fascination with vampires. The Blade movies are my favorites but any vampire movie will do. I’m not sure where this comes from? Although I have never done this, I have always wanted to dress up as a vampiress for Halloween.
3. With each of my pregnancy’s I suffered with severe morning sickness, which is called hyperemesis gravidarium, the whole nine months. Back then there was no medication for this except to be in and out of the hospital to treat the dehydration. It is any wonder how I ended up with as many kids as I have.
4. Growing up I was kind of a hellion….who am I kidding? I was a terrible hellion. I was every teachers nightmare and I can assure you that even though I didn’t earn my high school diploma, they graduated me, to be rid of me. I am not proud of this fact and seriously, it makes me sick to think of the way I treated those people that were just trying to do their job. If I could, I would go back and find each one of those teachers that I made their lives hell and apologize, I would. I know some of you are teachers and I would like to apologize to you on behalf of those students you may have that make your job that much harder each day. I have uttermost respect for teachers and demanded that my children did so also.
5. I have to shave every day or I don’t feel right. I know this is weird.
6. I am not a girly girl. I am a jeans and long underwear shirt kind of gal. I love beer, football (and most other sports) and action movies and would rather bs and go to a sporting event with the guys then gossip and shop with the girls. I could count on one hand the number of times I have worn fingernail polish. I wear little makeup and most of the time don’t put on any.
7. I love eating wild game and fish. I would rather eat venison, buffalo, pheasant, duck, goose, walleye…ect…then any other kind of meat. I grew up eating this way and learning how to cook it. There was a time in my life that I didn’t like or eat much meat but now I love it. I’ve never been a hunter myself but grew up in a hunting family and all 5 of my children have went hunting.
I am not going to tag anyone specifically but would love to read any significant or not so significant things about you, if you would like to share.