Friday, March 6, 2009
And...here we go!
1. Letting an elderly couple go ahead of me in the check out line was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place, that I would love to travel to, is India.
3. Now that I am older and have lived my share of heartaches, I am much wiser in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or a spicy bloody mary is what I like to drink on weekend mornings.
5. I am thankful that my husband and I are no longer on separate paths.
6. Our life together reminds me that it's never too late to find love, how fortunate I am to have found him and to never take him for granted.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my husband in peace and quiet, now that the little people are in bed, tomorrow my plans include picking up the young girl that I mentor and bringing her here for the weekend, making homemade pizza and watching movies with her and Sunday, I want to go help my brother and his fiancé clean and paint in the house they just bought!
For more Friday fill-in's go here.